Own Your Beauty!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Snowed in Christmas

Well – although I enjoyed reading about everyone’s wonderful, warm, family holidays.  I sadly spent Christmas alone with my baby girl of the canine persuasion.  I was supposed to go over to have dinner with a group of friends, but when I woke up this was all I saw outside my window! 

DSCN0405

And 24 hours later it is STILL snowing!  Yay mountains.

So it meant that no one was coming in and no one was heading out and I was snowed in at home alone.  Well, with an extremely snuggly dog who we discovered is afraid of snowmen! 

Save me from the evil snow minions mommy!

I ended up continuing to watch my Christmas movie marathon, sorted laundry, did some mending, sewed buttons on some knit bags I had made awhile ago, and chatted with my mom about 4 times on the phone.  No big Christmas dinner for me.  I ended up reheating some split pea soup and playing World of Warcraft. 

My Elmer Fudd hat from my mom – dorky, yes…but it will keep my ears warm on the bike!

All I can say is, as much as I love having my personal time and as much as I love spending time with my dog, next year I am going to make a point to be with family or friends in some way.  Holidays alone just aren’t my favorite thing in the world. 

Nerys hopes everyone had a Merry Christmas Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment